1. Can you introduce yourself and tell us about your job and the company you work for/with?
I am a Venezuelan-Portuguese with experience in IT. I work as a retail sales manager for ClubsToHire.com, one of the largest companies in the golf rental business. My job is to keep everything related to retail sales in optimal conditions: stock, point of sale, prices, etc. Due to my experience, I also get involved in various IT support activities in the company.
2. Can you describe yourself in three words?
Resourceful, Introvert, Observer.
3. Why did you decide to come and work in Málaga?
I come from venezuela invited by my brother. We stayed in Benalmádena, which is a very quiet and beautiful place.
4. What is your favorite place in Málaga?
I’m still in the process of getting to know the city, so at this time I still do not have a favorite place.
5. How did you know/found out about Innovation Campus?
It just popped up from a Google search.
6. Can you describe the environment./culture at Innovation Campus?
I love the variety of nationalities and I think it has a good combination between relaxed and good place to work.
7. What can you tell us about your time here at Innovation Campus?
It has been an enrichment experience for me. I have learned about food and traditions from other countries. I love the potluck on Wednesday.
8. What is your favorite thing about Innovation Campus?
I like very much the amount of light in the office. The big windows is a plus for me. Also the convinient proximity to the “Malaga Centro” train station and the flexibility to access the office.